Promptly fill your customer’s purchase orders no matter what
Purchase order funding is slightly different from invoice factoring because payment is made directly to your vendor to allow product to be shipped. Once the product is delivered and invoice created, the invoice is factored.
Never Lose Business Due to Poor Cash Flow
Best Candidates for Purchase Order Funding:
- Wholesalers and Distributors
- Importers & Exporters that purchase good for resale.
- Clients with high profit margin.
- Clients with non-cancelable purchase orders.
- Clients with strong credit-worthy customers & suppliers.
- Businesses that experience seasonal surges.
- Business that occasionally have unusually large purchase orders.
Business Not Appropriate for Purchase Order Funding:
- Construction Companies
- Start-Up Manufacturers
- Service Oriented Companies