Posted by admin | Posted in Alternative Financial Products for Small Business, Cash is King, Factoring Receivables, Receivables Factoring, Small Business | Posted on 21-02-2012
1) You deliver the goods/services to your customer/client.
2) You create an invoice > submit it to your customer and the finance company.
3) The finance company will verify the invoice and wire the bulk of your funds into your bank account.
4) The finance company waits for payment from your client/customer.
5) The finance company receives payment for the invoice.
6) Reserve funds are disbursed back to you, less the discount fee.
You receive cash in about 24 hours after submitting your invoices. No need to wait 30, 60, or 90 days for your customers to pay! The more business you do, the more working capital is available. Funds are virtually unlimited!
It’s an easy, safe, and fast financing tool to provide working capital for growing your business.